- Do you have a release date?
As usual, ‘it’s ready when it’s ready’.
- How and where are you going to release?
We will reveal such details in due time, stay tuned.
- Are you going to release your content for the modding community?
A community development kit will be made available for modding and customization.
- Is Arnhem going to be the only place you will cover in the campaign?
No. It’s in our plans to go beyond that but ‘The Bloody Seventh’ alone will be quite a monumental task.
- Are you going to lean towards the Allies in your visual concept?
We have a neutral stance regarding both factions. We will balance our promotional campaign between one and another throughout our development. The only ever leaning element might be baseline with its ‘bloody’ British cursing but that was purposely named to have a double meaning as both sides never had full control of Arnhem’s road bridge.
- Will there be censorship of Nazi symbolism?
Despite Nazi symbolism being outlawed in a few countries worldwide, we believe that if a game is going to be thoroughly accurate in the recreation of every single thing then even such elements should be present too (whether small in significance or not, that’s not our role to tell and neither we want to go down that path). We’re planning to make a censored version for people that live in countries where it’s outlawed but it be will be heavily dependent of a few things that might be out of our control.